go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Thursday, October 20

Happiest Place on Earth


Well... they say it's the happiest place on earth.  And, you know what?  I believe it's pretty darn close.  I grew up going to Disneyland with my cousins and it will always hold a sweet spot it my heart.  Now that I'm a momma, I love to bring my kids and see the excitement in their eyes.  It's truly magical. 

We went to see the new light show at California Adventure and had very high expectations.  The light show was pretty good, not excellent.  I think I am a bit biased because I think nothing compares to the Christmas fireworks show on Mainstreet and the snow falling.  You just can't top that! 

All in all, we did have a wonderful time.


Cheers to many more magical days!  xo

2 comments:

  1. oh my! i love that reflective picture. so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi shannon! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment! :) that's how i found yours. the photo of you with the ice pop in this
    post is so fun! your blog is great, and i'll definitely be back to visit again soon. :)

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.