go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Monday, December 19

Etsy Artisan Spotlight: Ixela

As I've said before, I adore handmade items and I am a big supporter of Etsy.  Recently, I discovered a darling shop called Ixela and wanted to share some of their beautiful pieces with you.  The artist behind Ixela is Alessandra and she is from Italy.  Alessandra makes the prettiest crocheted accessories and whimisical jewery pieces.  I adore her crochet flower rings, her playful woodland rings, and her knitted scarf necklaces.  And she is such a beautiful person & a joy to work with.

I love to introduce wonderful Etsy sellers as I discover them.  Who are some of your favorites?

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!  Looking forward to a beautiful week filled with all the joys of Christmas time.

xo, Shannon

(p.s. this is not a sponsored post)

14 comments:

  1. nr .5 ! very creative necklace and also colorful ! love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The middle necklace is so unique! She does nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is indeed very talented and creative! Those rings are awesomely adorable! I usually like to read what others fellow bloggers find and introduce, so those are my Etsy favorites :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last bracelet is preeeetty. Thanks for introducing her and her work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful of you to support small shop owners like this! I love her crochet rings, so darling & what an awesome original idea for the necklaces!

    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful items of talented people. thanks for sharing :)

    there is a giveaway at my blog, please take a look if you have time :)))
    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice items :)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice surprise and great post!
    Thank you so much dear Shannon :)))

    http://www.ixela.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are all so pretty and so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh it all looks so wonderful, also a big fan of etsy, always find the quirkiest things there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous pieces :)

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!! L.O.V.E. Etsy!

    Amanda
    http://amandagrisham.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE all of these items. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are cute, I love that little hedgehog xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.