go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Thursday, December 29

New Year's Eve Sparkle

Don't we all love a little sparkle?  And what better occassion to sparkle than on New Year's Eve.  I put together some of my favorite sparkly dresses and accessories for the holiday.

1 * KATE SPADE Sparkler Missy Bag 2 * MODCLOTH Classic Stunner Dress
3 * LACE AFFAIR Shampagne Toast Dress 4 * MODCLOTH All Dressed Up Heels
5 * ALEXIS BITTAR Smoky Dust Teardrop Earrings 6 *ALEXIS BITTAR Lucite Bangles
7 * KATE SPADE Sid Slingback 8 * ANTHROPOLOGIE Polished Platinum Dress

Hope you are all looking forward to the new year.  I'm always sad to say good-bye to another year, but looking forward to a fresh beginning.  Are you making any good New Year's resolutions this year?  My resolutions are to make my bed everyday, to drink more water and to be more organized. 
 
**Don't forget to enter the Courtney Kaye giveaway!  Winning those gorgeous earrings would sure be a great way to start the New Year!

xo, Shannon

18 comments:

  1. dress nr.8 is so lovely ! perfect for a special occasion !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lace affair dress! SO pretty! I opted for no sparkles this year but not I'm regretting that decision = (

    -meesch
    http://www.aperfectkindofday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shimmery anthro dress, it's so gorgeous and perfect for NYE!

    http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is perfect! And agree, new years is definitely a time for sparkles! Love that second dress. The vintage feel it has is so perfect!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those dresses are absolutely beautiful! you have such good taste x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clutch bag is so pretty! Hope you have a great new year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those gold kate spade slingbacks! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog! i love the sequin dress! new follower =)

    davonglisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drinking more water is a good resolution. I try hard, but I know I don't quite get enough in every day.

    Pretty picks...the dresses are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so nice to hear that you also have a grey bunny, she must be so sweet ;)

    Love your sparkly selection!


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice selection!!!

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love d dress (3) and d black heelssssss... they are supaa cutee : )

    PS- following u now.. WOuld be glad if you visit my blog and follow me back.
    Also inviting you to participate in my giveaway-

    http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/2011/12/100-followers-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. These would be great holiday options. xoxo
    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty things! I'm too depressed after the Christmas gorging to try finding something new and sparkly for NYE. My resolution is to start bringing a book or knitting on my commute so that I don't waste an hour of my day staring into space!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So excited about the new year! I'm totally going to wear my gold, sequined "party" dress. Haha. 2012 is lookin' bright! Hope you have a good holiday :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.