go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Monday, January 2

{Look Book} Warm Winter


eShakti
eShakti
eShakti
eShakti
eShakti
eShakti
eShakti
Dress: c/o eShakti
Shoes: Frye Lois Oxfords
Socks: Free People
Ring: c/o Poshlocket | Flora Ring
Little Stacked Rings: Stella & Dot

Happy 2012!  I'm so excited for the new year!  How about you?  I'm hoping for lots of adventures, belly laughs, hugs, and friends.  I took down my Christmas decorations today and it was so bitter sweet.  It's so hard to say good-bye to all the fun and festivities of the holidays, but I'm trying to stay focused on all the exciting things that I know will be in store this year.

We have been having unusually warm weather for this time of year.  It's been down-right hot.  Yesterday we took a little walk on this beautiful trail by my house.  I wore this sweet little dress from eShakti.  Have you heard of eShakti?  I just recently was introduced to their website and I just love everything about it.  They have a great collection of dresses, skirts, blouses, cardigans and scarves.  But, the best part is that you can customize anything you buy and make it just the way you want it.  You can change the length, the sleeve or the collar of the item to make it perfect, just for you!  It's like being your own fashion designer.  They were so kind to offer me a dress from their website so I could share my experience with you.  I chose the Plantation Wool Dress and decided to not have it customized.  The dress arrived in about a week and  I think it's gorgeous!  It's beautiful quality, with lovely details and I especially appreciate that it is fully lined.  My experience was excellent.  You should pop over to eShakti and see what you think.

xo, Shannon

psst.... don't forget to enter the Poshlocket giveaway!  You could win a Flora ring just like the one I'm wearing!

**this is a sponsored post, but all opinions are 100% mine

30 comments:

  1. Love the pockets on that dress!

    Mary
    http://theloveliestlittlethings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and the pockets on this dress! It's so different(in a great way of course)

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an interesting dress!! Love the socks!

    {XOXO, Deanna}
    {Sweet Happenstance}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress, it looks so good on you! Happy 2012!

    keepcalmandcarrylipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful dress. looking great

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress!! It fits you so well, and the color is beautiful. Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always you look gorgeous Shannon! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress! gorgeous details and I love the colour :) Happy New Year!

    Love, Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's pretty cool (eshakti)...and that dress is gorgeous on you!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely dress! And that shoes + socks combo is the cutest. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the cut of your dress.
    What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! :)

    I love your dress! And the socks and shoes are so sweet. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So so cute! Thanks for leaving a link on my blog!
    xo, Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a pretty dress, and i love the socks. i wish it was warm here in NY!


    http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love this dress! It's very 50's inspired and the cut is great on you, also loving that colour, it's not one you see everyday! Happy 2012 love!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dress looks perfect on you! such a lovely colour too :) wonderful style!!

    xx, Ally
    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look adorable Shannon! The green is so stunning on you! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just stumbled across your blog and am really glad I did! Loving your style and inspiring blog posts! I'm a new follower :)

    Andrea

    www.afamilyofwolfes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super adorable outfit! I love that dress & the little ruffled socks and lace up shoes just make it complete!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh, I LOVE your dress! It is so adorable, and I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a beautiful place for a stroll and a beautiful dress to do it in!
    glad you are getting to enjoy some warmer weather!
    we had a warm december, but I think winter is in full force now.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the super sweet comment :)

    That dress is soooo, so very lovely! I also love those sweet, super adorable socks! How fun!

    Here's to a great 2012!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that dress! And a warm winter? I can't imagine. Although it has been warmer than usual here in Seattle :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMGoodness eShakti just keeps amazing me! I got a dress from them and I could not be happier with it. Aaaaand I was waiting to see who made this dress because I love the color, the pockets and the neckline. Stunning. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This has to be my favorite dress of all time. I need it! BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That dress is gorgeous! So classic and almost vintage looking. Fits your perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.