go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, April 20

Gift Guide: Mother's Day

1 STELLA & DOT Charm Necklace, 2 ROBERT LE HERO Cosmetic Bag, 3 noJOisaverage Rustic Garden Markers, 4 TEA FORTE Herbal Tea, 5 LACE AFFAIR Drops of Jupiter Scarf, 6 ANTHROPOLOGIE Watercolor Petals Cup & Saucer, 7 PHILOSOPHY Summer Grace Perfume
 
 
Mother's Day is quickly approaching and I'm trying to decide what to get my sweet mother this year.  My mom is my best friend, and I look up to her and adore her so very much.  My mom loves many things, and among them is gardening, delicious tea, perfume and pretty things.  What girl doesn't, right?  Have you started shopping for your mothers yet?  I'd love to know what they're getting.
 
Hope you all have a super lovely weekend!
 
++If you have a minute, pop over and enter the Natasha Grasso giveaway.    

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe mothers day is almost here. Thanks for the reminder! Love your cute blog. Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.