go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Tuesday, May 22

{Look Book} Fresh Picked

Dress: c/o OASAP Orange Print Dress
Jacket: ANTHROPOLOGIE (old)
Necklace: gift from my mom
Tank: TARGET
Boots: FRYE
Carmen Short Booties

The moment I saw this whimsical orange-print dress, I knew I needed it!  Living in Orange County, I have a fondness for oranges.  The print screams Summer, and I was thinking how cute it would be to wear to the Orange County Fair (one of my favorite Summer places to go)!  It makes me smile every time I see it hanging in my closet.

Things got a little wild at my house yesterday.  I was walking out to my car, and I noticed my cat playing with something in the grass.  I walked over and discovered she was playing with a snake!!!  And not just any snake, a RATTLESNAKE.  I screamed so loud I think the entire neighborhood heard me.  I was able to get my cat and dogs inside so they wouldn't get hurt, and luckily my kids were at school so they were safe as well.  After getting my pets inside, the snake slithered away.  I had no idea what to do?  Has anyone ever experienced something like this before?

I hope you are all having a wonderful week!

p.s. Wondering if you won the BIG Ad Space giveaway?  The winner is announced here. And, don't forget to enter the eShakti giveaway.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE that dress! It really is the perfect summer dress and you rock it girl :)

    About the rattlesnake.. we have them all over here in Lake Isabella.. be careful because when there is one there are usually more.. they start coming out this time of year and really are dangerous but can be confused with a less dangerous snake the gardener snake which imitate their rattling noise.

    Hope your having a good week so far :)

    -Tia
    sewcalmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit. I love everything about it! You wear it so beautifully too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you pay a lot of attention to optimizing the posts for search engines?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.