go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Monday, May 28

{Look Book} Turquoise & Coral

Dress: ANTHROPOLOGIE Desert Turquoise Maxi Dress
Shoes: SAM EDELMAN Sophie Wedge
Bracelet: STELLA & DOT Callie Bracelet
Ring: STELLA & DOT Turquoise Odyssey Ring
Earrings: KENDRA SCOTT 'Dee' Teardrop Earrings

My favorite colors of the season are turquoise and coral, and I especially love them when mixed together.  They feel very beachy and warm.

Are you all enjoying a wonderful long weekend and a fun Memorial Day?  Yesterday we went to a barbecue at our neighbor's house, and it was the perfect way to welcome Summer.  There is nothing better than a warm evening and spending time with great friends.

Happy Memorial Day!  Hope you have a safe and fun holiday.

xo, Shannon

1 comment:

  1. I love turquoise..I would have never thought to pair it with coral but Its beautiful<3

    -Taryn

    sweetsweetnightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.