go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, May 25

{Review} You Smell


You Smell is a unique new brand that you will fall in love with (as I did!).  I saw the creator behind the brand, Megan, on Shark Tank and was so impressed with her soaps that I rushed to find out more.  You Smell offers a collection of beautiful luxury bar soaps and paper hand soap.  Their bar soaps are made with premium ingredients (like shea butter and olive oil), no fillers, and they are triple milled so they last forever.  And the packaging is beyond adorable!

I had the opportunity to review the Paper Hand Soap.  I have never seen a product like this before, so I was excited to learn more.  The Paper Hand Soap comes in a cute little package and is filled with 25 individual sheets of soap.  They are made with Allantoin, a natural anti-bacterial.  And they have no parabens or phthalates.  This is especially important to me because my daughter, Lily, has extremely sensitive skin and can only use all-natural, chemical free soaps.  I have to carry a bottle of gentle hand soap in my purse in case we use a restroom while we are out and about.   I love that the You Smell Paper Soap is portable, easy to use and all natural.  They are the perfect solution to carrying a bottle of soap in my purse, and so much better than hand sanitizer.  I tried the Divine and Lemon scents, and I love both fragrances.  Both scents smell fresh, natural and pleasant.  The paper sheets are soft as silk and dissolve easily with a touch of water.  They left my hands soft, clean and smelling wonderful.  And Lily loves them too.  I plan to always carry a package of these in my purse.

You can find out more about You Smell here:
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

Happy Friday friends!  I hope you all have a lovely weekend.  xo, Shannon


(This is not a sponsored post and I was not paid to write this post.  I was gifted 2 packs of Paper Soap for the purpose of this review.  All opinions are 100% my own.)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.