go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Wednesday, June 27

{Snapshots} Little Details

Manu Jewelry (ring), Essie 'Strawberry Sorbet' (nail polish), Karen Kane, Frye (sandals), GiGi NY (handbag) 

The details are so important when it comes to clothes and accessories.  The contrast stitching on a fabric, the woven leather on a sandal, the etched stone on a ring, or the fact that an item in made in the USA.  All these details come together and make an outfit beautiful and something you are proud to wear.  I was putting my outfit together for my next Look Book post and was taken back by all the little details, colors and textures, and I couldn't resist sharing.

xo, Shannon

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you styled these photographs. Lovely pictures and I often catch myself in love with the small details, just wish I could photograph them as well as you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.