go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, June 1

{Look Book} Cloud Walk

Dress: REBECCA TAYLOR Knot Waist Dress
Handbag: c/o HANDBAG HEAVEN Luna Frame Clutch
Shoes: SAM EDELMAN Sophie Wedge
Ring: STELLA & DOT Odyssey Ring
Nails: BUTTER LONDON Lady Muck

I love the dreamy cloud print of this dress.  I wore this last night on a date with Marty.  He took me out to a lovely dinner and then we saw a Santigold concert.  I was familiar with her music before the concert, but wasn't sure what to expect seeing her live.  I was completely blown away!  She had such a great energy and put on such an amazing show.  It was such a fun night out.  And now it's the weekend... yay!  I hope you all have a lovely one.

Wondering if you won the eShakti giveaway?  The winner is announced here.

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning and that is a beautiful dress.....xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole outfit is gorgeous!
    -Taryn
    sweetsweetnightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.