go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Sunday, June 24

{Look Book} Jade + Orange

Top: c/o Karen Kane | Cascade Ruffle Top
Jeans: J Brand | Gigi Cropped Jeans
Shoes: Boutique 9 | Piraya Sandals (on sale!)
Clutch: c/o GiGi New York | Envelope Clutch (get 30% off with code Gigi3)
Necklace: c/o Lucid New York | Starfish Necklace (get 20% off wide code LN20D)


Hello!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I had a nice weekend with my sweet little family.  I spent time by the pool and started reading The Help.  So far, I am really enjoying it.  I have a long list of books that are on my must-read list, so I need to get busy reading.  Are you reading anything good at the moment?

xo, Shannon

(Don't forget to enter the Kevia giveaway here.  The winner will be announced Tuesday and I have another amazing giveaway coming up I'm so excited to share with you.  Stay tuned.)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.