go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, June 22

{Look Book} Lights in the Sky

Dress: ANTHROPOLOGIE Aija Maxi Dress (on sale!)
Jacket: ANTHROPOLOGIE Openwork Army Jacket
Belt: ANTHROPOLOGIE (old)
Shoes: c/o EARTHIES Salerno Wedge
Necklace: c/o KEVIA Blush Necklace

The sky was so beautiful last night when we took these pictures.  I love how it sparkles through the trees. We've had such beautiful sunsets this week, I've made a point to enjoy each and every one.

Do you all have wonderful plans for the weekend?  This weekend we are going to keep it pretty mellow.  It's been a busy week.  We went to Disneyland yesterday and fought the crowds, but it was well worth it!  A great way to kick off the Summer.

Hope you have a fun weekend and enjoy some beautiful sunsets.

p.s.  If you love my necklace in these pictures, there's still time to win your very own!  Enter the Kevia giveaway HERE 

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit. Love the dress, jacket, necklace, and wedges! You look fabulous xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!

    sweetsweetnightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.