go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Saturday, July 21

{Look Book} Birthday Suit

Blouse: c/o Karen Kane Sleeveless Ruffle Shirt
Jeans: AG Stilt Jeans
Necklaces: Stella & Dot 
Ring: Stella & Dot Camilla Ring
Shoes: Anthropologie (from last Summer)

Happy Saturday friends!  I'm pretty excited because it's my birthday and I've got a date set with my man tonight.  I'm hoping there's going to be a bit of dancing involved, but I'm just along for the ride.  :)  I hope you all have a beautiful day and a wonderful weekend.

xo, Shannon

p.s. Don't forget to enter to win a $100 gift card to Karen Kane. Enter here.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite color combos ever! You look fabulous! Happiest of birthdays to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.