go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Sunday, July 15

{Look Book} Native Birds (and Bee's!)

Dress: Anthropologie | Native Birds Dress
Jacket: Anthropologie | Laced Delphinium Blazer
Shoes: Aldo (old)
Ring & Necklace: Stella & Dot
Earrings: c/o Art of Henri via Anthropologie | Cat Eye Earrings

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  This weekend was beautiful and I spent a lot of time outdoors.  I'm pretty excited about our latest endeavor here at home.  We got bees!  Marty has spent the last couple of months researching bees and making honey and he's worked really hard getting all the supplies and building the bee boxes. Over the weekend we finally got our first bees.  I'm beyond excited!  I can't wait to share pictures of our first batch of honey.  Since we are learning as we go, I'll be sure to share about our adventures.

So, what's new with you?

p.s. There's one more day left to enter to win $100 Visa Gift Card sponsored by Joyfully Gray.  Enter here.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress and you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Refreshing feeling to your clothes! <3 so freee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.