go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Wednesday, July 18

{Look Book} Tribal

Blouse: Anthropologie Shivali Dolman
Shorts: Sanctuary Escape Linen Shorts
Necklace: Anthropologie Evolution Ball Necklace
Shoes: Seychelles Good Ole Days Sandals
Bracelet: c/o Art of Henri | Midnight Indian Bracelet (20% off with code ShannonHearts)
Earrings: c/o Art of Henri via Anthropologie | Cat Eye Earrings

Ahh.. the warm days of Summer.  I've been living in loose, comfortable blouses and shorts.  This outfit is the epitome of long Summer days.  I'm usually not so colorful, but lately I've been loving vibrant colors and interesting prints.  You might notice I've been wearing more Anthro than usual.  There's a little secret behind that... my birthday is coming up (in FIVE days... EEK!) and I've been taking advantage of my birthday discount!  One of my favorite perks to getting a year older.  And it helps that they've had amazingly cute things this Summer!

I want to mention a bit about the amazing jewelry that I'm wearing.  The pieces are from Art of Henri, a jewelry company founded by the mother and daughter team Marie Armato and Natalie Torre.  Their jewelry has an organic feel, that is rustic and elegant all at the same time.  They use vibrant natural gemstones and beautiful metals to handcraft one-of-a-kind jewelry.  It is modern, wearable art.  You may have seen some of their collection at Anthropologie.  You can see their full collection on their website and read more about this beautiful mother and daughter team.  I find their story and their jewelry to be incredibly inspiring.

Have a beautiful day!  xo, Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are beautiful!! Love the outfit. Perfectly put together.


    Please follow at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.