go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, July 20

My Birthday Wish List

1 CHANEL Nail Polish in Frenzy, Suspicious & Vertigo, 2 Tiffany & Co Crab Charm, 3 JCrew Flower Lattice Necklace, 4 Anthropologie Bubble Bands Shirtdress, 5 Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machine, Anthropologie Homegrown Monogram Mug, 7 Marc by Marc Jacobs Little Ukita Handbag in Coral
 
Happy Friday!  My birthday is tomorrow!  It snuck up on me this year.  I'm a bit shy when it comes to my birthday and I don't like too much attention.  I'm looking forward to a quiet evening out with Marty.  I've put together a list of some items that I'd love to get for my birthday, but it all honestly I'd be just as happy with a homemade card from my kids and a big bouquet of wildflowers. 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Im the same way about my birthday! I hope you have fun celebrating with your husband:). I've never seen that espresso machine before but I think it's love at first sight!
    Xo
    Jess
    www.swishandswoon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.