go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, July 27

Spotlight on Stella & Dot Fall!

Fall fashion and accessories are popping up everywhere.  I love dressing for Fall.  It's all about boots, layers, and cozy sweaters.  And beautiful jewelry, of course.  Stella & Dot just released their new Fall collection and it is filled with beauties.  I'm loving the delicate layering necklaces, the bold cocktail rings, and the bangle bracelets.  But what I love most of all is that the prices are affordable and the quality is excellent.  Pop on over and take a look.  www.stelladot.com.

Hope you all have an amazing weekend.  xo, Shannon

p.s. Don't forget to enter to win the Geometry Lemon Quartz Necklace giveaway.  Enter here

1 comment:

  1. Pretty pieces! I especially love those pyramid studs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.