go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, August 31

{Look Book} Autumn Stripes

Sweater: Anthropologie {Striped Scenery Sweater}, Pants: AG via Anthropologie {Stevie Ankle Jeans}, Scarf: c/o Nepali by TDM,
Tote: GiGi New York {Alexa Tote} 50% off with code ALEXA, Shoes: Frye {Lois Oxfords}

Happy Friday friends!  I want to enjoy every moment of this weekend.  It's the last weekend before my kids go back to school next week.  In other words, it's the last weekend of Summer.  I'm trying to complete all of my Summer must-do's.  Last night I made my first batch of salsa from garden grown tomatoes.  It was heaven!  So fresh, so spicy, so delicious.  The epitome of Summer flavors.  We've also been spending as much time as possible at the beach.  We're trying to get all the beach days in that we can.  It's pretty pathetic that it's almost September and I'm just now working on my Summer tan.  This Summer just flew by.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


(psst... don't forget to enter to win the $50 gift certificate to Lisa Leonard Designs!  Enter here)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice outfit. I agree, summer was too short this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.