go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Tuesday, August 28

{Look Book} Endless Summer

Tunic: Ella Moss c/o SwimSpot, Tank: Hinge, Sunglasses: Chanel, Hat: Juicy Couture, Wrap Bracelets: Anthropologie, Bracelet: Sydney Evan {Evil Eye} Bracelet, Necklace: c/o Lucid New York, Flip Flops: Burberry, Nails: MAC {Kid Orange}


It's been hot.  I mean really, really hot.  It's been hard to do much else besides relax by the pool.  I found this tunic at SwimSpot and I've been living in it!  I love to wear easy, breezy tunics like this because they are cool on a hot day, and they are very versatile.  Throw it over a swimsuit and you're ready for a day at the beach or pool.  Add wedges and glamorous jewelry and you're ready to go out for dinner and drinks.  When the weather cools down a bit, it would look adorable with jeans and boots.  As much as I am looking forward to Fall, I'm trying to make the best out of the last days of Summer.  How about you?
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for summer to be over . I'm dying to wear my sweater dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to make a swim outfit look so darling! I'm jealous that you have such a beautiful swimming area, I would be out there everyday too :)

    Julia
    Http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.