go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, August 24

{Look Book} Poolside

Skirt: c/o Cool Change, Shirt: James Perse, Tank: Target, Earrings & Necklace: c/o INPINK, Sandals: Tory Burch {Abitha Flip Flops}, Nails: MAC {Kid Orange}

It's Friday!  It's been a long week for me.  I've been hustling the kids to and from Summer camp and it's been unbearably hot.  Luckily, their camp has been at the beach, so they've been able to enjoy the cooler weather and have some fun.  Only one more week before they're back to school.  It's always exciting to start a new school year, but it also makes my heart a little heavy.  I will miss spending so much time with them, but I also look forward to all the fun activities and friends that the school year brings.  And, I'm really looking forward to the holidays.

With the hot weather in full force, I've been living in maxi skirts, sandals and tank tops.  This amazing maxi skirt is made by Cool Change.  They have the prettiest colors and prints of skirts and dresses.  And they are perfectly suited for a day at the beach, a poolside rendezvous, or a lunch date with friends.  You can see more of their beautiful collection and stay up to date on their happenings here: WEBSITE, TWITTER, & FACEBOOK.

Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?  I plan to be by the pool with a cold drink in my hand this entire weekend!  I might take a break for a BBQ, but that's about it.  I'm going to take in every last second of Summer while I can.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous skirt! That pool looks so serene and relaxing. Cheers to enjoying the end of summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.