go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, September 21

{Look Book} All My Favorites

Skirt: c/o Snoozer Loser (also worn here and here), Scarf: c/o Nepali by TDM Cashmere Pearl Scarf, Chambray Top: Anthropologie
Boots: Frye Veronica Slouch, Twig Ring: c/o Colby June (find them on Facebook HERE)

This outfit incorporates all of my favorite things: a flirty skirt, a beautiful scarf, chunky boots and dainty, handcrafted jewelry. This is what makes me most excited about Fall, is mixing and matching my favorite things to create fresh and new looks.  What is especially beautiful about many of the pieces I am wearing, is that they are handmade.  From the scarf, to the skirt to the twig ring, each piece is handcrafted with love.  And you know what?  That makes me pretty darn excited!

I hope you have a fresh & beautiful weekend!  I know I plan to.  

3 comments:

  1. Sweet look Shannon! That skirt is gorgeous. Xo
    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love the boots and the print on the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with that skirt! The print is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.