go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Wednesday, September 26

{Look Book} Autumn Rose

Sweater: FREE PEOPLE Flower Power Cardi, Scarf: c/o NEPALI BY TDM Cashmere Kiki Snood
Shirt: ANTHROPOLOGIE Washed Denim Buttondown, Jeans: J BRAND Stretch Skinny Jeans
Boots: FRYE Veronica Slouch (also worn here), Ring: c/o COLBY JUNE Twig Ring (find them on Facebook HERE


I have a confession.  It was pretty darn close to 100 degrees outside today while I was wearing this outfit.  And let me just tell you, I was H.O.T.!  I love Fall fashion and can't resist wearing my boots & sweaters.  I couldn't help but think how much I will love wearing this outfit when the temperatures drop.  I'll be the warmest, coziest girl in town.

You may have noticed on my sidebar a countdown to my Giveaway-A-Day event coming up in October!  I'm so excited about this event.  My blogiversary is in October and I wanted to do something super special and exciting as a way to say thank you to all of you!  I've partnered with some truly wonderful sponsors and bloggers to bring you some amazing giveaways!  There will be a new one posted every weekday in October.  I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself.  Don't worry, I will still be posting fashion, style and Look Book posts, the giveaways will just be a little added bonus for the month.  So stay tuned.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.