go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Monday, September 24

{Look Book} Cobalt

Dress: Max & Cleo via StitchFix, Necklace: c/o Kevia Blush Necklace, Tights: Hue (Similar), Shoes: Old, Handbag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Karlie

Happy Monday friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  We had a great weekend.  We didn't have any big plans, so we decided to have a last minute BBQ and invite some of our neighbors over.  It was a nice, warm evening filled with wonderful friends, tasty food and drinks.  It was a perfect way to welcome Fall.  I am looking forward to the cooler days of Fall, but for now I'm happy to enjoy the sunshine while I can.

This dress is from my latest StitchFix box.  This round I decided not to take pictures of everything I got in my Fix, but I will be sharing the goodies that I kept.  I totally love this dress!  The color and the print are so striking and unique and I think it will be a great dress to transition from Summer to Fall. 

  

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress! Looks great with the striped tights!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.