go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Sunday, September 30

{Look Book} Cranberry & Poppies

Dress: c/o eShakti, Necklace: c/o Kevia Blush Necklace (also worn here, here and here), 
Tights: Hansel from Basel via Anthropologie Poppy-Printed Tights, Shoes: Target Melinda Wedge

I was thrilled when eShakti offered me a dress from their new Fall collection to offer a review.  This is my second dress from eShakti and I am equally impressed with their quality and styles as I was with my past experience.  If you haven't heard of eShakti before, it's a pretty amazing concept.  Along with offering a beautiful selection of ready-to-wear dress, skirts and blouses, you have the option to customize any piece from their website.  You can change the length, sleeve or collar to suit your style and flatter your body perfectly.  And all of this is offered at a very modest price.  This dress that I am wearing I choose not to customize.  I love that the shape is very classic and feminine, with a cute v-detail on the back that gives a special touch.  The color is perfect for Fall and for the holidays and I could see accessorizing this in many different ways, from casual looks to formal occasions.  The quality is outstanding!  The fabric is soft and has a nice weight and the dress is fully lined.  I'm very impressed with eShakti and recommend them without hesitation.  If you register on their site, you will get $20 off your first order.




2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.