go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Thursday, September 20

My Fall Favorites: Wine

1 Carmindy Dress, 2 Alexis Bittar, 3 Perlina, 4 Shimmered Loop, 5 Orly, 6 Pointed Cutout Wedge,  7 Moretown Jacket

It's no secret that my favorite color of the season is wine.  It's so rich and warm and quite simply the perfect Fall color.  All of these pieces I would love to wear this Fall.  If I could be dressed in wine from head to toe, I would!  I've selected all of these pieces on ShopStyle.  If you haven't been to ShopStyle before, it's such a fun website to explore and discover trends and beautiful fashions.  I love it because if you're looking for a particular color or style, it's super simple because there are so many designers and companies all in one place.  I also love that I can create a wishlist of the things I'm wishing for and I can sign up for Sale Alerts and be emailed when my favorite brands go on sale.  What are some of your Fall favorites?

  

1 comment:

  1. Wine is a very pretty color, cute picks! Loved the flower pin and scarf, my fall favorites are tall leather boots and fitted peacoats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.