go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, October 19

Look Book | Floral in the City

Dress: Rebecca Taylor, Jacket: Anthropologie, Earrings: c/o Gallery Atlantic Urban Posh Marquise Stardust Earrings, 
RingsDavid Yurman & c/o Colby June (plus some random others), Boots: Frye Carson Button Short Boots 

I have some exciting news to share today.  I've joined the stylist team at Gallery Atlantic.  Gallery Atlantic is an online boutique that offers the most beautiful collection of clothes, jewelry and accessories.  It's one of those shops that I can spend hours browsing through their gorgeous goodies.  I've only recently discovered them, and now I'm wondering how I lived without them all my life! They offer so many unique pieces and designers that I've never seen anywhere else.  I'm honored to be a part of their team.   

TGIF.  I'm so excited that the weekend is nearly here and I have no plans at all!  It's going to be so nice to get some rest and spend some time with my family.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! You look gorgeous!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jacket! I might need to pay Anthro a visit this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.