go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Wednesday, November 7

Look Book: Animal Print

Jacket: c/o Karen Kane, Shirt: c/o Jigsaw London, Jeans: AG Denim Stilt Cigarette, Handbag: c/o Perlina Nadia Tote
Shoes: Anthropologie Sheer Scallops Peep-Toes, Bracelet: c/o Erica Anenberg, Belt: c/o Forest & Culver
Necklace: Margaret Elizabeth (gift from ShopStyle) Nails: Chanel Rouge Fatal   

I have a new-found love for animal prints.  I used to feel it was too racy of a print for me.  But lately I just can't get enough.  Just a touch can add a bit of classic sophistication to an outfit.  I especially love them when mixed with a rich color like red.

I hope you all voted yesterday.  I'm so glad the elections are over, they always make me feel very anxious.  Now we can move forward and hopefully see some positive results from all who have been elected.  Cheers to a bright future!

1 comment:

  1. A jacket is the perfect leopard piece if you're nervous about wearing it- you can just take it off! Looks great on you!

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.