go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, November 9

Look Book: Chevron

Sweater: c/o Jigsaw London (also worn here), Dress: Parker, Boots: Matt Bernson (also in black), 
Necklaces: Margaret Elizabeth (gift from ShopStyle) and Stella & Dot
 

I love prints.  Polka dots, florals, stripes... I love them all.  But my absolute favorite print at the moment is chevron stripes.  I've even considered painting the wood floor in my house with a chevron stripe pattern, but after much household debate, I settled for a chevron rug instead.  Compromise is good, right?  And even though my entire floor is not covered with chevron stripes, my dress can still be.  And that makes me pretty darn happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.