go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Wednesday, November 21

Look Book: Forever Plaid

Shirt: via Stitchfix, Pants: AG Stevies (on sale!), Boots: c/o JellyPop (check out their Fall Look Book), Necklace: c/o Taylor Kenney Jewelry

I'm getting into the rhythm of Fall, and thoroughly enjoying the comforts of Fall style.  Boots, cozy shirts, and skinny jeans. These pieces make up my Fall uniform for sure.  With the touch of some pretty jewelry, it instantly transforms a casual outfit into something special.

Are you all ready for Thanksgiving?  I am not even close!  We have 14 people coming over tomorrow and our house is torn in half.... literally.  We are in the midst of a remodel, thinking it would be done on Monday and the house is not even close. Hopefully miracles happen today, or if not, I suppose we eat outside in the yard like the pilgrims.  Either way, what's important is being with the one's we love most.  

I wish you all a beautiful holiday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.