go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Thursday, November 15

Holiday Wish List: Sparkle & Shine

1 ALEXIS BITTAR Bangle Bracelets, 2 VINCE CAMUTO Peplum Blouse, 3 PLENTY BY TRACY REESE Paillette Flutter Mini Dress, 4 DKNY Sparkle Strap Watch, 5 CIATE Love Letter Paint Pot, 6 TED BAKER Glitter Satchel, 7 MISS ALBRIGHT Glitter Capped Mary Janes, 8 MILLY Naomi Pleated Skirt 

The holidays are quickly approaching and I'm seeing glitter, glitter and more glitter.  And I always say the sparklier the better.  I've handpicked some of my must-have pieces that will instantly make anyone's wardrobe party-ready.  Things I'm loving are sequin dresses, blingy jewelry, shimmery blouses and skirts, and sparkly shoes and handbags.  What are some things your lusting to wear this holiday season?

While I'm speaking of beautiful jewelry, Lemon & Line is having a facebook giveaway that you all won't want to miss out on.  They are giving away two of their limited edition bracelets. Pop over to their Facebook page to enter.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! Glitter details and accessories are a must this holiday season. Also if love to hear your thoughts on my newest outfit post

    pinklovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.