go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, November 30

Look Book: Sunshine on My Shoulders

Dress: Rebecca Taylor (old), Sweater: c/o Subtle Luxury (also worn here), Necklace: c/o Keltie Leanne Designs, Boots: Frye (also worn here), Socks: Target

I grew up listening to John Denver's Sunshine on my Shoulders.  In fact, I'm not sure I ever actually heard John Denver sing it, but my mom sang it to me all the time.  I'd request it at bedtime, bath time, in the car, or while my mom cooked dinner.  I was slightly obsessed with it.  And really, what is better than a beautiful day and the warmth of the sun on your shoulders?

While I'm speaking of things that I love, I must mention the necklace I'm wearing from Keltie Leanne Designs.  It's called the Captured Light Necklace and I think the name perfectly represents it's beauty.  The crystal quartz reflects the light in such a way that it feels magical. I'm completely smitten by it.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty dress and necklace!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I'm jealous of the weather there! I miss bare legs and warm sun. I love the lace-up detailing on the back of your boots, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty look! Love how gleams of the sun are shining down. And that sweater looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.