go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, November 23

Look Book: Silver & Gold

Dress: Anthropologie Sunday Dress, Tights: Target, Shoes: Pour la Victoire Aeesha (also worn here), Necklace: c/o Kevia (also worn here), 
Ring: c/o Nina Nguyen

I hope you all had a lovely holiday and are enjoying the long weekend.  I'm all dolled up for a Friday night out with my honey. Thanksgiving was wonderful, but after all the hustle-bustle, cooking and entertaining, I'm looking forward to a quiet evening out with my main squeeze.  And being that Christmas is right around the corner, I'm all about sparkle and glitz.  I'm thinking this dress would be lovely for New Year's as well.

So, spill it.... who's been shopping for Black Friday?  I love Black Friday, although I'm not one for going out in the middle of the night and fighting the crowds for a deal.  I love to relax with my laptop and scour the sales online.  I've found some great ones today!  Here are some of my favorites:

Nepali by TDM - 35% off w/code: BLACKFRIDAY
GiGi New York - 20% off w/code: HEARTS
Anthropologie: extra 25% off sale items
Shopbop: up to 35% off w/code: BIGEVENT12

Happy weekend lovely friends!  xo.

1 comment:

  1. You look super cute and I love your dress. Looks beautiful on you and great necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.