go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Wednesday, December 12

Look Book: Duets

Dress: Madewell, Tights: Anthropologie, Shoes: Seychelles on sale!, Scarf: Anthropologie old, Ring: c/o Kevia Jewelry

What is a duet?  Two things that are harmonious. Two things that are made for each other.  Two things that come together and create a perfect compliment to each other.  That's how I feel when I see magenta and mustard paired together. A perfect duet. It's as if the colors are singing together. Since I'm not great at singing duets, at least I can create them in my wardrobe. What are some of your favorite color duets?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.