go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, December 28

Look Book: Emerald City

Dress: Parker, Jacket: c/o Karen Kane (also worn here), Tights: Commando, Shoes: Pour la Victoire (also worn here), 
Earrings: c/o Blue Nile, Necklace: Stella & Dot

With Christmas behind us, I have only one thought on my mind... New Years Eve!  I love New Years Eve!  Gives me an excuse to get ultra dolled-up and indulge in a bit of champagne. And it's not often that I have an occasion to wear a sequin dress and faux-fur jacket. This dress makes me feel like I'm drenched in emeralds. Do you have big plans for New Years Eve? I'd love to hear your plans! I'm still trying to decide between going out for sushi and dancing, or staying in with friends. Either way, you better bet I'll be wearing sequins.

2 comments:

  1. Faux fur and sequins sound perfect! I'll be staying home with family and sipping sparkling wine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.