go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, December 14

Look Book: Gold Flecks

Dress: Anthropologie (on sale!), Tights: Target, Shoes: Hinge (similar), Scarf: Target, Jacket: Nanette Lepore (similar), Necklace: via StitchFix

Who doesn't love a dress with a touch of sparkle? Especially around the holiday's, I'm nearly obsessed with clothes and accessories that sparkle. That's why this dress caught my eye. It's quite simple really, yet the flecks of gold take it up a notch. I think it would be perfect for a holiday party or a dinner date.

I can hardly believe that Christmas is a mere 11 days away. I don't feel as ready as I should be. I still have so much shopping and wrapping yet to be done. And I haven't even mailed out our Christmas cards yet. The good news is that my house is in full-holiday attire. Every nook and cranny is decorated. The smell of pine is in the air and the stockings are hung by the chimney with care. This is without a doubt my favorite time of year and I'm trying to enjoy each and every second.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.