go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, December 21

Look Book: Joyful

Skirt: Anthropologie, Jacket: BCBG (old), Necklace: c/o Brooklyn Designs, Bracelet: c/o Brooklyn Designs, Tights: Commando
Shoes: Matt Bernson (on sale 1/2 price!)

Can you believe it's the last weekend before Christmas? My kids are counting down the seconds until Christmas morning. And I must admit, it's just as fun being the parent and getting to relive the magic through their eyes. What I love about Christmas is having a house filled with giggles and music and the scent of cookies baking. Every year my mom and I make a wonderful dinner for the family and after dessert we all make a wish for the coming year. My wish is always the same: health and happiness. Because after all, that's what really matters. XO

2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt, the lace looks great with the colour

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    Have a merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.