go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Monday, December 3

Look Book: Mad for Plaid

Jacket: c/o Zamrie, Pants: c/o Fidelity Denim, Tee: c/o StyleMint, Bracelets: c/o Lemon & Line, Shoes: Seychelles (on sale!), Nails: Chanel Blue Satin

The colors, scents, and beauty of Fall is all around.  The weather has been wild, ranging from rain storms to heat waves.  Today the weather is perfect, and I want to stay outside all day and take it all in.   And to me, this outfit screams Fall.  From the cinnamon pants, to the splashes of navy and mustard, to the plaid jacket, I feel like it embodies the essence of the season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.