go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, December 7

Look Book: Nautical Holiday

Jacket: c/o Karen Kane (also worn here), Top: J.Crew (similar), Jeans: AG, BeltJ.Crew, Bracelets: c/o Lemon & Line (also worn here), 
Necklace: Stella & Dot, Shoes: Seychelles (on sale)

I never get tired of nautical inspired clothes and accessories.  From season to season, I feel they are always in style.  I am borderline obsessed with these bracelets from Lemon & Line.  They compliment so many different outfits, while adding just the right touch of nautical flair.  And what is really cool is that they are handmade in Newport, Rhode Island, the home to nautical style.  For this look, I opted for a mix of navy and cream bracelets, but they come in tons of gorgeous colors.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a lovely Friday.  xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.