go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Thursday, December 20

Look Book: Preppy Plaid

Dress: Madewell, Sweater: Free People, Necklace: Amy Waltz  Boots: c/o JellyPop (also worn here), Boot Socks: Target

I feel like I've transformed into the Tasmanian Devil. Running around finishing up Christmas shopping, wrapping, school pageants, volunteering, a trip to Disneyland and visits with Santa. This month is seriously flying by. And I'm loving every moment. As of today, my kids are officially off school for almost 3 weeks. I think we were all ready for a break from school.  And I'm just so excited to have my little one's at home with me.  I think many movie marathons and board games are in our future. I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season with your loved ones. xo. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.