go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Wednesday, December 5

Look Book: Puddle Jumping

Dress: Parker (similar), Sweater: Free People, Scarf: c/o Nepali by TDM, Boots: Hunter, Earrings: c/o INPINK

I mentioned in my last post that the weather has been a bit wild lately.  This morning started off cold and grey, but I wasn't expecting the heavy rain that I encountered while taking these pictures.  This was my first post in which it actually started raining while I was taking pictures.  You can see my hair and dress progressively get wetter and wetter.  I don't mind a rainy day, in fact I quite love it!  It gives me good reason to put on my Hunter's, snuggle up in a scarf and sweater, and go jump some puddles.

2 comments:

  1. You look so poised on the rain! I can never keep my rain photos because it's always way to obvious that I'm having the worst time. Love your cozy look :)

    Alison
    Www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern mixing going on in this look! And the grey Hunter wellies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.