go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Monday, December 10

Look Book: Rustic Charm

Top: Free People, Sweater: Free People on sale! (also worn here), Jeans: AG, Boots: Frye, Clutch: c/o GiGi New York (also seen here), 
Necklace: c/o Hamilton Jewelers

It's Monday, can you believe it?  The weekend just flew by.  Hustling from birthday party to baby shower to holiday party sure makes the weekend go fast.  I love this time of year.  So many celebrations with friends, so much joy, so much laughter. Nothing is better.

Every December I go through all of my pictures from the year and I put together a photo album.  It's so bittersweet.  On one hand, it makes me so happy to be reminded of all of the wonderful adventures and great experiences.  On the other hand, it makes me sad because they are in the past and I want to relive those moments forever.  This time of year always makes me sentimental.  I wish I could stop time for awhile and take it all in.  Does the end of the year make you sentimental as well?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.