go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Wednesday, December 26

Look Book: Spearmint

Sweater: Free People, Jeans: AG Adriano Goldschmied, Necklaces: c/o Brooklyn Designs, Ring: c/o Brooklyn Designs
Handbag: c/o George Gina & Lucy, Boots: Burberry (similar)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was simply perfect. Family, food, and lots of holiday cheer. We lucked out with the weather yesterday. It was bright and beautiful. Now today we're back to rain. Which is fine by me, I love the rain. I get to pull out my wellies and get snuggly. And it gives me an excuse to relax inside and play with all the goodies Santa brought. xo.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.