go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Monday, December 24

Merry Christmas

Last week my son recited a poem, and I found it to be so precious. Every time I think about it, it warms my soul.  Such a simple, yet beautiful message. I wanted to share it with you:

"What can I give Him,
Poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd
I would bring a lamb,
If I were a wise man
I would do my part,
Yet what I can I give Him,
Give my heart."

I wish you all a very merry Christmas.  I hope you are surrounded by love and joy... all the magic that Christmas brings.

**Poem is an excerpt from In the Bleak of Midwinter by Christina Rossetti

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, lovely poem. we used to sing this as a hymn at morning assembly in primary school x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.