go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Wednesday, January 16

Look Book: Blackout

Jacket: via StitchFix, Dress: Rachel Pally, Booties: Rachel Comey
Ring: c/o Nina Nguyen, Black Necklace: Margaret Elizabeth, Clear Necklace: c/o Keltie Leanne Designs

When you can't decide what colors to wear, you can never go wrong with black and white. It's classic and effortless. And speaking of effortlessly wonderful things, I am borderline obsessed with blazers. If I am to say one piece of clothing that is a must-have for this coming Spring, it would hands-down be blazers. From crisp white, to printed, to bold colors, I love them all! They look perfect when paired with everything from a dress, to jeans and a t-shirt. It's such an easy item to throw on and immediately look polished. What is your must-have item for Spring?

5 comments:

  1. Everything about this look is so awesome! Love that dress!, voted for you! Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white, and the dress has a bit of a plunging v-neck, which was huge at the Golden Globes! I also like adding a splash of red (with B&W) sometimes if I want a little pop. Oh, and I love that you added some photos in black & white too.
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the maxi dress, it's gorgeous and hangs perfectly

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE a blazer with a maxi :)
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.