go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, January 18

Look Book: Happy Heart

T-Shirt: Wildfox, Jacket: Nanette Lepore, Jeans: Paige, Shoes: Pour la Victoire
Clutch: c/o GiGi New York, Earrings: c/o Hamilton Jewelers, Bracelet: c/o Hamilton Jewelers

I have Valentine's Day on my mind. Everywhere I go I see hearts, doilies and pink. Cheesy or not, I love Valentine's Day! It's a holiday that is built around appreciating those we love and telling them so. It makes me happy. I think back to my days in elementary school and sharing those silly little Valentine's with my schoolmates. Each child had a cardboard mailbox that was decorated with glitter and stickers, and we'd deliver our little notes into each mailbox. It just makes a person feel good to share and receive so much love. And I'm such a sucker for those candy conversation hearts.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.