go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Monday, January 28

Look Book: Silver Streak

Jacket: c/o Karen Kane, Shirt: Bailey 44, Handbag: LASH Clothing, Jeans: AG, Shoes: Jimmy Choo, Earrings: c/o Gallery Atlantic

I'm loving the trend of mixing dressy pieces with more casual pieces. I've been trying to shop my closet more and use pieces in different ways than I traditionally would. These sparkly shoes were my wedding shoes and they've been sitting in my closet all these years just waiting for the right fancy occasion to be worn again. I'm taking inspiration from Carrie Bradshaw, and saying there's no time like the present to pull out my sparkly heels and add a bit of glam to my day. A little sparkle just makes a girl feel good. xo.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.