go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Thursday, January 31

Look Book: Stripes

Dress: c/o Ladyee Boutique, Jacket: GAP, Scarf: GAP, Bracelets: c/o Lemon & Line, Shoes: Anthropologie (also worn here

There's one trend that I can never get enough of, and that is stripes.  In my opinion, the more stripes the merrier! Stripes can be classic and modern all at the same time.  And, I know what you're thinking... bare legs again!  Yes, this is Southern California and as I've said before, Winter is a bit of a myth around these parts. And that's just fine by me, because sunshine warms my soul.

And while I'm talking about things that warm my soul, I have to tell you all how much I appreciate each and every one of you voting for me in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Fashion & Beauty Blog contest. I'm so thrilled to announce that I placed in the top 25 (YAY!) and not only that, the Circle of Moms selected Shannon Heart's as one of their Top Blogs to Watch in 2013. I am thrilled and honored beyond words. And it's all because of YOU. I can't tell you how much your love and support means to me. I appreciate you all so very much for visiting me each day and for your comments and friendship. You are simply THE BEST. Big hugs and kisses to you all!  XO.

3 comments:

  1. I adore stripes! U look great! Congrats on placing top 25!
    www.davonglisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! I'm buying it right now, I love the colour of it

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.