go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Thursday, January 3

Look Book: Warm Breeze

Dress: Nanette Lepore (old), Belt: Anthropologie, Boots: Frye (on sale!), Earrings: c/o Nashelle, Handbag: c/o George Gina & Lucy

Chilly days in Winter are not always a given in California. Don't get me wrong, we have our fair share of cold days, but more often the weather is pretty mild. We can get away with going outside without a coat most days of the year. Today the weather is crisp, clear and beautiful. I admit that when I see pictures of my friends who live in snowy climates I do get a bit jealous. It looks so cozy and romantic. I always imagine they spend their days snuggled up by a roaring fire drinking hot cocoa. And that sounds pretty darn fabulous. Well, since snow is not in my forecast, I think I'll still enjoy a cup of cocoa and enjoy the lovely day. Hope you do too!  XO.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.