go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Wednesday, January 30

Look Book: Winter Blues

Dress: Rebecca Taylor (similar), Sweater: Free People (on sale), Tights: Target, Shoes: Poetic Licence, Necklace: Anthropologie
Bracelets: c/o Stowe Street (15% off w/code shannon15)

Sometimes life throws a curve ball and things aren't always as easy-breezy as we like them to be. I'm a fan of smooth sailing. No rough waters, and no surprises. I'm a very positive person, and I always try to see the bright side in things. But sometimes, life just gets hard. And sometimes it's hard to see the bright side. I've had a bit of a challenging week, but today I am feeling hopeful and inspired. I'm ready to take on the day with enthusiasm and vigor, because after all today is a new day. I hope you all have a beautiful day as well.  XO.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.