go home.   about me.     contact me.   visit my look book.   press.

Friday, February 22

Bloom

Blouse: Ace Delivery, Skirt: Collective Concepts, Earrings: c/o Nashelle, Tights: Commando, Shoes: Rachel Comey,  Handbag: c/o August Wrinkle, Sunglasses: Prada, Nails: Butter London 'Sweetie Shop' in Jasper, Kerfuffle, Fiver, Molly Coddled & Cuppa, Rings: Stella & Dot

It feels like Spring has sprung early this year. Walking around my yard, I noticed all of the fruit trees are already blooming and the birds are already happily chirping. I can't wait to bid farewell to the dark and dreary days of Winter, and wish a warm welcome to the bright and cheerful days of Spring.

On a quick side note, my friends at Kevia Jewelry are having an amazing giveaway I'd love to share with you. They're giving away two gorgeous pieces from their collection, each valued at over $450 and they will ship anywhere in the world! They are trying to get the buzz out about their involvement in the  Win to Grow Contest by Microsoft Dynamics. They have submitted a video for the contest, and you can view it HERE. Wondering how you can help get the word out about their video AND enter to win a piece of jewelry from Kevia? All you have to do is like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter, and most importantly click on the red check mark next to their video (you can vote daily). They are a fabulous company and would greatly appreciate your support.

Have a beautiful weekend friends. XO. 

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with the colour of your bag. So pretty.

    .

    Bonnie Rose | The Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the whole look! Beautiful!

    xo, Jealeyni
    www.daintyjea.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love to read your thoughts and really appreciate you taking the time to comment. XO.